Corner Brook Port Corporation
Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Located 35 km (22 miles) inland from Gulf of St. Lawrence and accessible year round with occasional ice breaker services during the winter months.
- Well positioned for shipping to and from destinations in North America such as ports along the St. Lawrence Seaway, in Atlantic Canada, along the Eastern seaboard of the United States, in the Arctic and to Europe.
- Large 362 m (1,200 ft.) berth with 10 m (30 ft.) dockside depth and deep water channel to bay 90 m (300 ft.).
- Moderate tidal range of 2 m (6.5 ft.) and the surrounding Blomidon Mountains create a sheltered bay with few winds, wave or weather issues.
- Ample turning basin diameter of 1530 m (5,000 ft.) and channel to gulf width of 1.6 km (1 mile)
- Fully certified ISPS port and designated port of entry.
- Large storage/lay down area
- High capacity fixed pedestal crane
- Waterfront real estate assets available for lease and/or development, including land, office space and a 100,000 ft² industrial building
- Direct access to Trans Canada Highway and just 50 km (31 miles) to Deer Lake Airport and 80 km (50 miles) to Stephenville Airport
- Fresh water
- Security services as required
- Port Operations personnel on site
- For cruise ships: dockside welcome, information services, complimentary shuttle bus service to City centre, security, free wi-fi
The City of Corner Brook is the regional hub for Western Newfoundland and offers a wide range of services including:
- Minor repair services
- Hospital and emergency response service just minutes away
Available by arrangement with ship’s agent:
- Burner and diesel fuel, gas and lubricants
- International garbage disposal
- Gray/black water sludge removal